Learns the practical application of engineering principles, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. Responsible for designing Electrical product/subsystem release solutions.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
1. Designing new products and/or supporting Installed Base of Analog and/or Digital (may include FPGAs) electrical circuit boards, components and interconnects
2. Executes design to engineering standards
3. Works within a team to deliver technical solutions
4. Works with patient/customers and/or technical leadership to ensure that the technical deliverable are consistent with the goals of larger programs, projects or initiatives
5. Seeks mentoring to learn and solve problems
6. Leading design visualization efforts with Electrical CAD and Simulation tools.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Electrical CAD Design Verification Component Analyst Quality Engineer|
K D Groups
|About Company||K D Groups is a certified company and one of the leading Service providers based in Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh).We are offering a wide range of services such as Manpower Recruitment Services Security Services, House Keeping Services, Transportation Services, Placement Services, Head Hunting, Verification Services and Resume Making Services. We have also emerged as one of the top companies, providing a wide range of manpower solutions in the country.|